Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009















I'm not very good about keeping New Year's resolutions but I'm pretty good about starting them. I have recommitted myself to blogging! We just returned from a great,family roadtrip to Utah. Jen and Brett, Brian's cousins, graciously let us stay with them in Harriman. There was a lot of snow left from a Christmas storm. Brett pulled the boys on a sled behind his ATV. Super fun! We also played at their park.


We also spent an afternoon/evening at Temple Square. Ethan's favorite thing about Salt Lake was their lightrail trains. Luke was interested in all of the paintings/art displayed at the Conference Center. "This is really interesting. I wish I could write it all down." Jacob liked the waterfall on the face of the Conference Center. He also spent a lot of time picking up and kicking sheets of ice. Eric seemed to like Temple Square but was a little more impressed with our driving tour of Provo/BYU on our way home.


Brian was just COLD!


I was happy to be able to visit Kim (one of my BYU roomates and good friend). She is back in Utah while her husband gets his MBA from BYU. Despite having a challenging 2008, she still has a positive attitude and inspires me.


I am so blessed to have a great family, friends, and the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Glad you guys had a fun trip, even it was cold!